Our litigation/arbitration expertise includes:
- Identifying loss reserve development causes for insolvent insurers and reinsurers
- Defending insurer and bank rating business practices in class action lawsuits
- Testifying in administrative rate hearings for many jurisdictions, including California, Florida and Texas
- Presenting testimony before legislative bodies and special panels
- Assessing coverage issues, including extensive modeling of products liability damages under claims-made policies
- Examining adherence to rating rules and practices for commercial and personal lines policies
- Analyzing the impact of proposed legislation
- Preparing expert reports for submission in federal, state and county courts
From routine business support to complex litigation, law firms need independent actuaries they can trust and understand. Armed with a solid reputation for credibility, Pinnacle successfully sifts through the toughest challenges you face to identify key arguments, create resolution scenarios and assess financial damage.
We have extensive experience handling new license applications, complex litigation, class actions, arbitration, administrative hearings and other contractual disputes.
Our team of experienced consultants can offer insight into a reasonable range of likely outcomes while providing valuable intelligence that comes from working with similar situations.