Pinnacle is well-versed in the intricacies of mechanisms in alternative markets structures for public entities, including:
- Large deductible policies
- Single parent captives
- Group captives
- Association captives
No matter what their purpose, government entities each have their own distinct challenges and demands. Pinnacle understands the insurance challenges these entities face and is equipped to help meet them, regardless of insurance program and service provider involved.
We are nationally respected actuarial experts who offer a full range of services customized to meet the unique needs of public entities, including traditional loss reserve analysis for exposure within deductibles or self-insured retentions, comparing alternate program structures, analyzing retention levels and developing feasibility study documents.
Our team of experts has a wide range of experience with individual public entity types, including:
- Workers' compensation and unemployment coverage for cities and municipalities
- Vehicular liability for transportation authorities
- General liability coverage for counties
- Professional liability for sheriffs, police and fire departments
- Property coverage for school districts and public universities
- Other entities, including park districts, toll authorities and libraries